Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hands down favorite

Hands down my two favorite kid pictures
I love this picture with my mom although she would kill me if she new i had it up. What a great mom she is and has been all my life she had me when she just barely turned sixteen and has done an amazing job i dont know how she did it. I always wonder what would i have done in her situation but looking at my side im so glad she took on responsiblity cause i don't no how i could go on always wondering who is my mother? do i look like her? does she thing about me? i just freakin love my mom she has such a big heart.

My grandma made that dress for me and i can still remember when i saw that picture for the first time i just thought that dress was so ugly. but now i love everthing about this picture it is so hilarious.



3 comments:

JamieBean said...

That was the sweetest tribute to your mom. I think I just cried all of my make-up off! You're right though, she is an amazing woman!

Holy Cow! said...

omg! your such a cute lil girl, figures cuz your georgeous now. Miss ya hope your doing awesome!

Christina said...

You blogged! LOL! Hope your doing good. I don't work with you so I never get to chat. Hope all is well.