



Happy birthday sweetie! You have brought so much joy to us this past year. We are looking forward to watching you grow, but keep it slow.
The kind of person we hope you grow up to be?
A person who only points out the good in people, who makes the best of everything that comes along the way, a good example to family and peers, a person who will always stand up for what they believe, who will always be grateful for as little or as much as they have, someone who loves there family unconditionally, most importantly I hope you love who you are.... Mom
One that is willing to go out of your way to help a stranger. I hope you will be willing to put others in front of yourself. I hope you will be willing to do the little things in life to make sure that you leave this world a better place because of you. Know that mom and dad are always here for you no matter what and you will be willing to let us help you out in your up and down times in life..... Dad



1 comment:
SO CUTE!!! I really can't believe Z is already a year old! Looks like she had such a fun party!
Post a Comment