Thursday, December 30, 2010


It's the most WONDERFUL
time of the year








Baby stroller for Zayda (Before & After)


I love this time of the year, a time to gather as family a time to think and serve others. We hope you had a great Christmas season. The stroller was my Grandma's who died 5 years ago so my little sister got it, she is now 7. I asked her if i could have it seeing the potential of it. It was much to small for my sister. Brandon's sister sewed it and all i did was paint it. It's dang cute Thanks to Serena.

2 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

Ah that is so dang cute!! Z did quite well this Christmas! I can't believe she is walking now.

Cambria said...

we need to do a photo shoot with Rozzy in the Stroller and Z pushing it. That is the cutest thing ever!

lets call Shauna