Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She loves sitting on the POTTY
It all started when i was at my parents. I was getting her ready for a bath, when i saw my little brothers toilet seat. I wondered what Zayda would think of it. I set her on it, and she loved it sitting there for some time. That led to getting her very own potty seat. She loves it, i think she loves putting toilet paper in the toilet more. She ripes it off the role and puts it in the toilet over and over. I'm not necessarily trying to potty train her i'm just introducing her to the toilet and making it fun while she's young before she does get a fear of the flusher. With hopes she will be potty trained by TWO that is totally reasonable for a girl. She did pee on the toilet yesterday. Until next time we are just having fun reading books, painting nails, singing, putting toilet paper in and watching it go down.

1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

Haha she looks so BIG on the potty!