Day 1-
recent picture of you and
15 interesting facts about yourself

Don't judge: I felt cute, so i sent Brandon a sexy picture i cropped it for you guys;) and this is the most recent i don't have pics of me Unless i'm taking one of myself to send to Brandon;) it looks a lot better on a cell phone screen
(Not so BIG)
1. I was 17 the first time a flew on a airplan
2. knocked my two front teeth up into my gums when i was 3
3. I Clean or take a bath to relax
4. I do not like sea food
5. favorite number is 7
6. I enjoy mowing the lawn, it gives me time to just think and i love the look of a freshly mowed lawn
7. Chocolate gives me a headache
8. Favorite church song " i know my redeemer lives"
9. I can't wait for a boob job
10. Jaw lines, obliques, & arms are what i find most attractive on a guy
11. something i would change about my looks... NOSE.
12. I want to see a body be embalmed.... it would be cool and interesting
13. I can not leave the house until my bed is made
14. I still have my pee stick from when i found out i was prego... I can't seem to depart from it
15 . Favorite quote right now in my life
"Its not the load that brakes you down, its how you carry it" Lena Horne



4 comments:
Surprisingly I knew most of these about you! And something I would change about me is my nose too!!
My nose too! I like your revealing list hahahahhaha and the too much information about the picture you freak LOL
I wrote those things cause i only have 5 or so people that can see my blog most i'm close to the others judge me i don't care. My reasoning for morning sex you lay in bed all night so your all hot then you have nappy breath. I just can't wake up and go for it, can't do. About the Boob job what nursing mother doesn't want one and its not like its a secret when i have tube socks then one day i have some boobies like my oh my.
Not sure about 5, 9 & 12!!!!
Post a Comment