Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 13
A letter to someone


Dear Grandma

It has been almost 7 yrs sense i have seen you, it has felt like 17 yrs. I haven't been to your grave much but i have truly thought of you every day the past 7 years. Thoughts of i wish i did take your lessons of teaching me to cook seriously, i wish i would have had the patients then to pick up your sewing skills, and most importantly i wish you would have had the chance two meet my two favorite people. I have told Brandon several times he would have just loved you. I missed you the most when i was pregnant with Zayda and once i had her, i know you loved on her before she came to earth and im sure it was hard to let her go and see her enter this wicked world. I will never forget the day i had her November 21, 2009 i was laying in the hospital bed it was a gloomy day, the sun came out and shinned directly into my room. The nursed asked if i would like it closed. Of coarse i didn't i felt it was your light shinning in letting me know of your excitement, it brought tears to my eyes, i wish i could see you there. I consider you a mother more then a grandmother. I can't go to La Casita with out thinking of you. cause that was our favorite place to go when i would come to see you. My mom had a bear made out of your shirts, jackets , and sweaters to give to her children mine is sitting right next to my night stand. I can't help but to think of you when i get into bed or Zayda is lugging it around, I am so glad to have something that is apart of you. You were always there and more then ever i wish you could be here. I love you so much, I look forward to seeing you one day. I'm working on being so good and doing what is asked of me so i can give you one big bear hug.

Love, Samantha