Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 22-
What makes you different from everyone else

I don't have one specific thing that makes me different from everyone else.... I haven't had the courage to see if i can fly yet. But i know, me as a whole makes me different from everyone else

My mom is young enough to be my sister
I love "Thats what she said" jokes. I take just about everything pervertedly
I seriously love Cleaning & Organizing
I have never been a drama person more of a whatever person
I am a scared and cautious person of creepers in this world
I have fingers for toes, unattractive, i know
I can't wink
It takes me forever to get to sleep
I was tested for ADD when i was little. Most would not believe that cause i'm so calm.
I'm obsessed with thick groomed eye lashes like Jennifer Lopez or Megan fox. I have been growing mine out to re-arch them and make them SEXY. ha
And lately, more then ever i have wanted to be the best that i can be. That makes me different from many people these days. Now i have to share something my sister in-law said i thought it was funny
"The trashy people are breeding like rabbits & the classy people are breading like elephants"
That might explain why the world is getting more and more evil.

1 comment:

Cambria said...

I bet you could fly- let's try, next time your over you can jump off my roof...

:)