what do you think about your friends
I have great great amazingly great friends,
My friend Chelsie she is my childhood friend i have known her sense 4th grade and we still keep in contact even though i have moved several time. If someone mentions a childhood memory to me, she is diffidently in it. From hiding in a pine tree and throwing snow ball at cars to jumping of her ruff onto her trap to walking to 7 eleven and trying to get a free slurpee. (we were successful many of the times) to putting water balloons in our shirt and smoking bubble gum cigarettes, trying to act older, toilet papering, door bell ditching. oh we had so much fun
My friend Yoko she had a baby at a young age. She has supported him all by her self she has shown me (life is good no matter what) and you do the best that you can do no matter what. She is an amazing mom, she has had many trials in your life and is so so sweet and so generous to everybody. We got in a lot of trouble together i mean a lot. She would still her moms car at age 14-15 we would cruise around sluff class all the time i was grounded a lot but we had so much fun together.
My friend Cambria isn't her name so cute, this girl is a HOOT. she is always making me smile. I will never forget i worked graves and we had some sale job together. After working graves we headed up to Ogden and she was jamming out and i mean arms, hair going all over the place turning heads as we drove by... all to keep me awake. We were laughing so hard. Another time i about through her out the jeep window as she was sitting on the ledge of the window i swerved to scare her.... ya i had to hurry and grab her legs so she didn't fly out. LMAO! We were laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. I love hanging out with cam she is always so welcoming she reminds me of my grandma in the sense of always feeding people when they come over. She is a girl that knows how to have fun. I love hanging out with her.
My friend Heather, I like to call her Heather G. I enjoy hanging out with heather we always have great talks. She is a friend that is always there for you, rather it's if you need someone to complain to or you need someone to hang out with to get your mind off life. She is so kind we have a great time just sitting and talking. not to mention our husbands are best friends so it makes it so much fun to get together.
My friend Marcie she is my visiting teaching partner i couldn't have picked a better one. I love hanging out with her we have some good conversations. I would tell this girl anything. She is so understanding and is so nice to everybody. She is a very amazing person, we have a lot of the same interests as far as style obsessing over decorating. She is a perfect example of someone being the best that they can be.
These are all friends, who i will have through out my whole life they are my very best friends. I will always be there for them.
And now that i sit down and write some childhood memories, I didn't have such a bad childhood. I could only remember being grounded or babysitting all of those years.
I GUESS I DID HAVE SOME FUN:)



3 comments:
You are the perfect friend. I am blessed to have you in my life!
You are so sweet - I am so glad we have become such great friends! There are definitely few like you and I am so grateful to have you in my life! You are the best! Love you!
HAHAHAHAA
I had forgotten all about that car ride until now! that was hilarious!!!
that was the dumbest "JOB" in the whole entire world.
love ya SamBam
Post a Comment