Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Look at Zayda's plant grow


Zayda waters this plant everyday and gets excited each day when i say do you want to see your plant. She planted this two weeks ago, i'm impressed.
Speaking of GROWING we found out we were pregnant with with little z two years ago today
wow, time goes by fast. Sadly

3 comments:

BRooKe said...

That is such a cute thing to do with Zayda. Hayden would probably just want to scoop dirt out of the pot. AND with my luck with plants it would die on us. Ok...I must say for a second their I thought you were saying you guys were pregnant again! But then I kept reading! Silly me. :) On St Patricks Day it was two years from when we found out we would be having a boy! :)

Marcie Tess said...

You are a goooood Mom!

Scottkids said...

I TOTALLY thought you were making an announcement! That would be a really cute way!!!