Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I LOVE projects

I have been wanting to take Zayda's Changing pad down from her dresser, but not knowing what to replace it with, without buying any thing. I had this vase, which i painted green and painted some rocks pink, painted a design on the candle and used tree branches for the tray, placing some jewels randomly on it. For costing $o.00 i think it turned out dang cute.

I love shirts you see with homemade sewn things on it. Giving it the boutique shirt look. We had to buy a white shirt for a tie dye party we went to so we bought a package of shirts. i wanted to do something with the extra plain tank tops we had. It looks super cute.

1 comment:

Kelly and Heather said...

SO cute!! We need to get together and do a project now - and this time I won't bail on you!!