


She had a friend party on Saturday it was the "Hungry Caterpillar" book theme. It turned out cute. I read the book to the kids on the floor with a blanket while they each had there own bag of popcorn. Then we made caterpillar necklaces out of fruit loops. I had most of the food that was in the book to eat. My friend Cambria made the cake, it was super cute, and very Delicious. Thanks cam. It turned out to be a great day for Zayda. On her actual Birthday, Monday we went to McDonald's for lunch with her friend Rylee and we went to the toy story and we had more cake and presents that evening.
ONE YEARS OLD

TWO YEARS OLD


Here is her kitchen we fixed up for her
Before:

After:
And just cause there cute





3 comments:
It turned out so cute! I hope she loves it!! You both are so beautiful!
She is the cutest little girl and the pictures of you two are so sweet! Not to mention the kitchen! How adorable!!
I finally got around to looking on your blog at her kitchen... SO SO CUTE!! Now I need to bring Rylee up so they can play together! Loved her birthday party it was so fun. Can't believe she is 2 already!
Post a Comment