Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Opinion about Gay Marriage

I got in a conversation with someone this morning about gay marriage, how Obama might pass a law for it to be legal.

Let me remind you i do not want to offend anyone this is MY outlook on Gays

As i was listening to this person talking about how horrible this would be. I was just listening, going in one ear and out the other type thing. As the talking kept going on i chimed in and said you know i don't think its a big deal, there going to be gay if their married or not. Its there choice. I really thing they are born like that.They have no attraction toward the opposite sex. I used to work with a gay kid. We got in the conversation about his sexuality. I asked him have you ever had sex with a girl, he replied...no i then said well how do you know your gay. He said "i have no attraction toward women what so ever"  Many people would say god would never create this. Its only supposed to be man and women. Then my gay co-worker said "i read this book before that talked about how in the mothers womb the baby receives more estrogen then needed and that's why gays are gay". I had this conversation 3 years ago so to the affect of chemical balance is what creates a person to have the attraction for the same sex. I have never read this book nor do i know what it is called. Am I 100% certain this explains it? no, but with an open mind something like this makes sense. I think when we as women are pregnant our bodies are in control our bodies will determine if we have an healthy baby, have a miscarriage, have a child with a clef palate, have autism child, have a handicap child, have a child that has male and female organs...we have heard of that right, or even have a gay child. Does god take over the chemical and chromosome balance's as our child develops in the womb?

I think it is sad that Gays are judged in society. We do not understand or even know why they are sexually attracted to the same sex. To most Gays its an embarrassment that's why they try to change and marry and have children to be "THE NORMAL" then later realize they can't do this leaving their wife and children for a same sex partner, and even committing suicide. Now do you think this would happen as often as it does if society would not frown upon it. Whats more sad Women and child left and people killing them selves or just tolerating it and treating them like people? Then you hear people say Gay people are Gay cause they want to be different. Do you think a guy is going to stick his you know what up a butt to be different? All let you decide that. sorry to be so blunt.

I think we will be Judged by God for the way gays are treated. Like i said we don't no why they are that way so we should not judge
one of the commandments is LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

I had a lot on my mind so hopefully it made sense

What is your opinion you don't have to agree. What is your view on gays/ gay marriage?  

3 comments:

Cambria said...

I just solely believe it is not my place to judge them- at the end of the day their choices are their choices and it is not my place to say whether or not those a good or bad choices. I agree with the churches stand point but I also believe that if Christ were here on this Earth he would still love each of the equally. Since we are supposed to be like Christ I just try to love everyone for whoever, whatever, and however they want to be. At the end of the day they are going to chose their own lives, marry who they want, love who they want, and so am I.... They aren't trying to tell us that a man and a woman should be together just that sometimes they as a gay couple also want to be together.

Ry and Heather said...

well said Sam. I agree whole heartedly with you. Let's be honest - do you think a GBLT teenager (or adult) really think "you know, I want to be brutally teased - let's just pretend I like the same sex." it just doesn't make sense. We're all born with our likes and dislikes - for example, I LOVE hot weather and I despise sticky things. I know plenty of people who disagree with me. I think it's the same thing with people who have same sex attractions. Just because I don't want to come home to a female every night doesn't make me right and them wrong. They have feelings - weird, they're human just like everyone else. I personally wouldn't like being told that I can't be with someone who I love. I'm curious to see in 10-20 years when gay marriage is legal what everyone thinks then. It's like people think the world is gonna end as soon as 2 men can make vows to each other to love, honor and cherish each other. How can that be bad? Sorry for the rant, I am really passionate about not spreading hate and allowing everyone to love whomever they choose :) ps - I miss you!

Kelly and Heather said...

I completely agree with you. I don't judge others - especially not gays. How they live their life is their choice. I wouldn't for a second judge them or talk badly about them because they are equal to everyone else. They are just living their life. I work with 2 girls that are gay and have known several other people that are gay. They are just the same as us, they are just attracted to the same sex. So what? It doesn't make them any lesser of a person.