Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm DOING it!

I have been keeping up on my resolution i've been working out Mon- Fri sense December 31st! I'm seriously growing a love for it. My strawberry Protein shake gets me to work out on those days i'm not feeling it, cause i know i can have one after the work out ha ha. Many people don't like them. A little strawberry protein, milk and some fruit mixed in Yum Yum. I was just going to focus on my stomach for now... well I've been working out with Brandon most days so there for its the whole body. He says he wants me to get some muscle on my legs. He calls them chicken legs and i tell him there model legs to make myself feel better ha ha. I really do feel better after just a short 1 1/2 weeks i find myself with more energy, productiveness and soreness.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

You go girl :) What shake do you make? I love shakes/smoothies.

Kelly and Heather said...

Well, you are doing WAY better than me! I have only worked out twice this past week. I NEED to do better. I really need to get up in the morning and do it. I have plenty of time to do it in the morning and should because by the time night rolls around I'm too tired. I just need to get my lazy bones out of bed in the morning before Rylee wakes up!!

Cambria said...

Oh Sam Bam- I can't wait for it to warm up and we can start walking/jogging again. I miss it so much!