Wednesday, January 12, 2011

AMAZING......I made half of this

Zayda didn't really have a big crib blanket, so on black friday my sister in-law and i went to JOANNS all flannel was $2 a yard if that, i don't remember. I sewed up all the squares. I don't sew what so ever so i was happy the way they came together. The back is that really soft material . It's on the back of a lot of baby blankets it has the dots in it. Any ways amazingly soft Brandon's mom had it quilted and she sewed up the edges. We love it!

2 comments:

Kelly and Heather said...

That is SO SO SO cute!

Cambria said...

really cute I want to make one for Rozzy that is kinda bigger so she can snuggle with it but do the tag ribbons for the edging... have you seen that? I really wanna do it!