
Brandon and I received our patriarchal Blessings today. What a blessing it will bring in our life's, and what a remarkable experience it was to be able to share it together.
So that Brings me to the things i want to accomplish this year. I love New Years resolutions, They motivate you to do better or be better, they help define the things that you want out of life. They help you to be a better you. What's not to love about that.
I'm keeping it simple this year
1. Six pack- I want to have a TIGHT stomach before i get pregnant again, so hopefully it will be descend after two kids. I hate working out and i want to grow a love for it. It gives you more energy, you feel good about yourself, and if i give myself ME time each day i will be a better mom to Zayda. I put a picture below of me now. i will post another picture February 1st. i'm posting the picture cause it is motivation for me.
2, Read Scriptures- I have never read the whole Book of Mormon, We are going to read at least a chapter a night.
3.Be more excited about life- I find myself not wanting to do things cause it will be a pain with Zayda. Example: My friend invited us to a cabin for a New Years Eve party. There was other friends going but nobody else had kid's except for my friend, her baby is 6 months old so she just stays put and Z can't really play with her. I did not want to go cause i felt like it would not be enjoyable for me. I'm going to work on doing things and making the best out of it.... I don't want to miss out on fun stuff! I'm going to work hard on not being a Debbie Downer. Debbie Downers are Lame



2 comments:
I am so happy you guys got your Patriarchal Blessings! That is the neatest experience. My new years resolution is to lose 20 pounds and get my tight stomach back!! Let's do it together. Before I got pregnant with Rylee me and Kelly would go running every night. Before we started doing it I hated exercising but then after we started doing it I LOVED it. I just really want to get there again and get back into shape! So let's both do it! You look great already anyway!!!
you suck... YOU DO HAVE A SIX PACK
boo-
but exciting about everything else. Lets work out together. We have that gym in our basement with all the weights and a TV so we can put on a work out video.
We will put the girls down for a nap or even bring Z down while we work out with some toys. We have to do it!!! Seriously this year!
Post a Comment