

I feel like being a MOM is more and more rewarding the older she gets.
Zayda says: Mom, Dad, Mo (for mowgli our dog) Ba (banana) what, i want, duck, no, dog, sit, more and then there is the jibber jabber. She loves talking to her dad on the phone. She very much is a hand talking person. THAT WORRIES ME... Dramatic people are hand talkers, ha. She still makes the elephant noise for every animal. She loves going down slides. She knows were to find: eyes, ears , mouth, tongue, cheeks, nose, teeth, toes, hands, hair, eyebrows, legs, arms, shoulders. She can climb on our bed.. that includes pushing all 13 pillows off our bed and pulling my comforter off the bed. She WALKS down the stairs now. She will not let you help her eat, she is doing super good with utensils. You can not change her diaper first thing in the morning, that will just make for a emotional day for her. She eats then gets changed. I could go on and on but your bored, if you have even made it this far. By the way i absolutely love taking her pictures, she just sat there and modeled for me even before i gave her the sucker. I could not stop taking pictures.
I love this little girl more then monkeys love bananas.... She is my favorite little person
First day of nursery

First day of nursery

I stayed in nursery with her and during snack time i left for Relief society. I told her bye, she waved and gave me a kiss but after snacks they played with toys and as they were cleaning up she lost it and was brought to me with her little chin quivering and her crocodile tears rolling down her cheeks. I don't think it will take to many more times, cross our figures. I'm so excited for her to be in nursery and show us her art work, and not to long she will be talking and will be able to tell us what she learned about and not to long after that she will be whipping us into shape and teach us.



4 comments:
so so so so so so so so cute! I love them. I want to see MORE
Those are ADORABLE!!!!! SO SO SO CUTE. And you so did not bore me with writing about Z I loved reading it! And that is the cutest picture her first day of Nursery! I really can't believe she has been here for 18 months. CRAZY.
She is so cute, and those pictures are adorable! I want the first one to put up in my house! CUTE!!
So cute! Love the petti and leg warmers!
Post a Comment