Saturday, May 7, 2011

LOOK WHO TURNED 27!
Twenty-Seven things I love about Brandon

1.When we go shopping he feels bad if he gets something and i don't
2. Such a HARD worker
3. Never gets mad
4. Always so positive
5. He notices everything, i could paint my toes a different shade of pink and he would notice
6. Constantly making me laugh
7. Love his perverted mind, like mine
8. He is ALWAYS up to do whatever
9. I love that he likes to shop
10. He has great style... USUALLY
11. Great cook, everything he makes is so good, he hardly ever follows a recipe
12. He can honestly do everything, and if he doesn't know how then he will figure it out, he even taught me how to cut his hair, he is a handy man
13. I love after 4 yrs he still tries to get me to work out with him. I have no motivation:(
14. He is such a good dad, he entertains me just as much as Zayda. HILARIOUS
15. His jaw line, it's hot
16. He is very clean, but can't seem to put his dishes in the washer
17. He is so friendly to people
18. So cheerful in the morning
19. I love that he is so close to his family
20. He would do anything for Zayda and I
21. I love that he has so much motivation
22. He helps me to be a better person
23. Always gives me a kiss and tells me he loves me and to be safe. before he leaves to work
24. He never gets stressed out, or worries
25. I love that he is always right on it, when i ask him to do something.
26. I love that he prepares for our future, he is getting our will done, we have life insurance, he is building a good business, so we can be financially comfortable, stuff like that makes me feel secure
27. I love that he is so perfect for me, more then i deserve

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE I HOPE THIS IS A GREAT COMING YEAR FOR YOU, I LOVE YOU! more then a fat kid loves chocolate

Brandon and my mom share the same Birthday. This is the cake my friend Cambria and i made. It turned out so cute, My mom loved it thanks CAM for doing most the work. You are such a great friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!

1 comment:

LTU Preschool said...

I didn't read them all. I had to stop at "so cheerful in the morning"! You mean ANNOYING & LOUD!